Type of contractFull time
CategoryAdministrative, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a 12 month fixed term Administrator to join our team in Bristol.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Administrator, you will provide administration support for customer assets as they pass through various calibration processes. A successful candidate will also be able to complete the administration of asset management systems and sourcing of new assets as required.
On a daily basis this will involve:-
- Updating customer asset management system
- Update Trescal asset management system
- Managing items sent off site for calibration
- Managing sub-contractors
- Raise quotations for ADHOC calibration, repair and supply of new tooling
- Produce delivery notes and request GR from customer
- Resolve customer enquiries
- Raising POs
- Managing Scrap and out of tolerance tooling process with customer
- Resolution of client enquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Liaise and build strong relationship with customers
- Assist with Stores Booking In/Out of equipment as and when required
Our ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail and IT literate
- Must be a self-motivated and team orientated.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Experience of working with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment.
- Proven organisational skills and able to perform multi tasks efficiently and in line with specific timelines.
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as an Administrator you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, Medical Health Cash Plan, and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, restaurants, cinemas, theme parks, and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications.