Type of contractPart Time
CategoryAdministrative, United Kingdom
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced administration role? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Part-time Administrator, working 25 hours across 5 days to join our team at a customer site in Banbury.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Administrator you will assist our team in providing administration support for customer assets as they pass through various calibration processes and the administration of the asset management system and sourcing of new assets as required.
On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Updating customer asset management system, scanning documentation, printing labels.
- Managing items sent off site for calibration, creating shipping documentation, arranging couriers and transport.
- Obtaining quotes and raising Purchase Orders.
- Managing and scheduling sub-contractor visits, escorting sub-contractors on site and processing RAMS (Risk Assessment and Method Statements).
- Creating performance data for Trescal and Client managers.
- Liaising with customers, both face to face and on the phone to provide regular updates on equipment deliveries.
Occasionally you may be required to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Our ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail and IT literate
- Must be a self-motivated and team orientated.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Experience of working with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment.
- Proven organisational skills and able to perform multi tasks efficiently and in line with specific timelines.
- Previous experience in technical environment desirable.
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as an Administrator, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, Medical Health Cash Plan and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications.