Customer Service Representative
Type of contractFull time
Category• Customer Service Relations, Administrative, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to be based at our site in Donibristle.
What will I be responsible for?
As our Customer Services Representative, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships on behalf of Trescal by taking complete responsibility for their allocated customer accounts. You will be responsible for Sales Order Processing from conducting the Contract Review through to preparing and distributing the customer Invoice.
On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Be the first line of contact for all customer queries and requests.
- Effectively present and discuss the Trescal brand to existing and potential customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and understanding of customer needs.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately and facilitate a satisfactory resolution. Providing status reports to key customers
- Responsible for Sales Order Processing, Contract Reviews and price checking
- Responsible for invoicing and subsequent distribution of invoices to customers
- Be an integral part of the internal team managing the workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Produce and Review quotations and other documentation produced for accuracy before submitting to the customer.
- Manage the outsourcing process. Contact external suppliers, when required, in order to source the most time efficient and cost-effective solution. Manage the supplier to ensure required delivery and quality performance
- Provide procurement support to technical operations
- Plan and coordinate work delivered by our on-site engineers
- Communicate effectively with internal departments such as the Laboratory, Logistics, UK Sales etc., to ensure that all customer objectives are met and all potential sales avenues are discussed.
- Contacting old or lapsed customers to explore opportunity of regaining business.
Our ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral are essential.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Office Suite preferred.
- Proven ability to identify and meet customer’s needs and requirements.
- Self-motivated and team orientated.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment.
- Ability to organise your time effectively and perform multi tasks efficiently and in line with specific timelines.
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Customer Service Representative you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, Medical Health Cash Plan and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing Customer Service training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications.