Customer Service Representative
Type of contractFull time
Category• Customer Service Relations, Administrative, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to be based at a customer site in Crewe, Cheshire. The working hours will be Monday to Thursday 7.45 to 16.30 and Friday 7.45 to 11.45.
What will I be responsible for?
As our Customer Services Representative, you will provide support for customer assets as they pass through various calibration processes. You will be the point of contact for the administration of the asset management system and sourcing of new assets as required.
On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Updating customer asset management system – Booking tooling in and out.
- Update the Trescal asset management system for back to base and subcontracted calibrations/repairs.
- Process tooling returned from back to base and subcontracted calibration/repair, enter calibration details onto customer’s asset management system and book back to relevant area.
- Arrange shipping for items calibrated via subcontractors.
- Ensure items sent off site for calibration/repair are returned within agreed SLA.
- Ensure calibration certificates for subcontracted activities are entered onto the customer’s asset management system and are correctly stored and backed up.
- Highlight and follow up an any discrepancies.
- Managing Scrap and out of tolerance tooling process with customer.
- Prepare quotations for ADHOC repairs and follow up with customer.
- Ordering of spares through third party and update the customer on estimated delivery dates.
- Ensure spares parts are delivered through third party supplier on time and are assigned to the tool they were ordered to repair.
- Resolution of client enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- ADHOC delivery of urgently required tooling – Van or Bogey Truck.
- Ensure adequate stock levels of consumables required – Gloves, rags, labels etc..
- Liaise and build strong relationship with customers.
Our ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail and IT literate
- Must hold full clean driving license
- Must be a self-motivated and team orientated.
- Experience of working with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to perform multi tasks efficiently and in line with specific timelines.
- Flexibility as this the role has the possibility to evolve
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Customer Service Representative you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, Medical Health Cash Plan and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications.