Operations and Marketing Assistant
Type of contractFull time
Category• Customer Service Relations, Administrative, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations and Marketing Assistant to join the company and support the growth of our fast-paced business. This all-encompassing role is a busy and vital position that will support every aspect of the day-to-day business operations, to enable the team at Physical Digital to continue to provide excellent service delivery.
The two main elements to the role are:
- To support the smooth running of the company with excellent administrative and clerical support.
- To promote the company in a consistently accurate and positive way through a planned marketing activity, in line with Trescal guidelines.
What will I be responsible for?
As an Operations and Marketing Assistant, you will provide daily support to our branch manager and engineers whilst supporting new and existing customers.
On a daily basis your tasks will involve:
Administration and Operations
- Day-to-day general office administration and support, responding to customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Maintain and update the company database
- General assistance for engineering staff such as booking travel and accommodation, vehicle maintenance, customer shipping etc.
- Facilities management including coordination of site maintenance and inspections to support Health and Safety requirements
- In conjunction with Top Management, responsibility for maintenance, compliance and continual improvement of company accreditations including SafeContractor, ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and Aerospace accreditations including Nadcap
- Ownership of document management in accordance with Quality Management Systems, including review and audit of company processes and procedures
- Facilitation of both internal and external audits
- Supporting customer set-up requirements, quoting, and invoicing
- Management of company suppliers including approval documentation and raising purchase orders
- Reporting on customer feedback
- Maintenance and development of company website using WordPress, including creation of new content
- Production of engaging collateral such as case studies, news articles and social media content
- Investigating and utilising opportunities in digital media to market the organisation, with a particular focus on LinkedIn
- Working with Management to create a marketing strategy in line with Trescal UK and Group guidelines
- Management of relationship with our digital agency, coordinating SEO and PPC to drive valuable online traffic to Physical Digital website
- Design and creation of marketing graphics using Canva.
Our ideal Candidate
- Experience as a marketing assistant, administrative assistant or similar
- Understanding of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong organisational and planning abilities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to create and build rapport with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Understanding of ISO 9001 Quality Management System desirable, but not essential.
Requirement of 5 days in the office with part-time hours considered for the right candidate.
KPI’s include :
- Customer Satisfaction
- Delivery of planned marketing activity
- Physical Digital Sales/Ebitda
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Operations and Marketing Assistant you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, Medical Health Cash Plan and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications.