Customer Service Administrator
Type of contractFull time
CategoryAdministrative, United Kingdom
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced customer service administration role? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator based at our team in Derby, initially on a 6 month FTC with an opportunity for this to move to a permanent role.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Customer Service Administrator, you will take telephone calls concerning Customer service-related queries alongside acting as receptionist to greet and give visitors access.
On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Deal efficiently with and monitor Customer enquiries.
- Arranging collections from customer’s / suppliers.
- Scanning relevant information on to the system.
- Updating customer’s assets on customers own data base.
- Progress the flow of work within in-use Company ERP systems.
- Process incoming and outgoing subcontract items.
- Support logistics/ workshops.
- W.I.P reporting when requested on a weekly basis.
- Chase Suppliers.
- Dealing with any despatch issue.
- Liaising internally with other Trescal sites.
- Raise purchase requisitions, where required, for Work In Progress jobs.
- Ordering Parts – Customer/Branch.
- Customer emails – Inbox’s & HR Staff.
- Dashboards & response.
- Develop new terms & processes.
- Stock Take.
- Calibration Laboratory Support.
Occasionally you may be required to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Our ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail and IT literate
- Must be a self-motivated and team orientated.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Experience of working with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment.
- Proven organisational skills and able to perform multi tasks efficiently and in line with specific timelines.
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Customer Service Administrator, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, Medical Health Cash Plan and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing Customer Service training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications.
Interested in joining the team?
If you have the skills and experience to excel as an Customer Service Administrator submit your CV by clicking apply and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org