Type of contractFull time
Career levelEntry Level
Category• Logistic / Driver, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Operative to join our team at a customer site in Bristol.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Logistics Operative, you will be receiving and booking in of customers assets, dealing with Third party courier’s (National & International) including overseeing the movement of incoming and outgoing goods therefore this role is busy and very hands on, just as important will be your excellent attention to detail. You will work closely and collaboratively with all areas of the goods in area/team so a good team ethic is essential. Your key tasks will include:
- Managing customers assets at point of delivery
- Booking customers assets onto the Company management suite (EMS)
- Be an integral part of the team managing the workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Dealing with Internal & External queries
- Unpacking and checking deliveries against delivery paperwork
- Checking deliveries against purchase orders
- Raising and highlighting any variance between orders and deliveries
- Supporting the administration team with logistical issues
- Follow systems and procedures in line with the requirements of the company
- Flexible working hours may be required during busy periods
- Following company QHSE policies and procedures at all times
- Participate as a key team player by supporting internal departments as needed
Our ideal Calibration Engineer
- Preferably 5 GCSE’s level 4 or higher or equivalent
- Essential to be Numerate and Literate
- Computer literate
- Highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and progress
- Ability to work under own direction and monitor own workload
- Ability to diligently follow work procedures and practices
- Attention to detail
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Logistics Operative, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, Medical Health Cash Plan and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications.